Selahatin Escapist Mouthwash 200ml
An unconventional blend that solidifies the brand’s vision to integrate fantasy and reality. Selahatin’s leading aroma Escapist takes on a new shape when translated into a mouthwash. The orange further blossoms, becoming pulpier and fruitier, while lush cinnamon teeters between warm and cool on icy and refreshing peppermint.
225 PPM Sodium Fluoride
- Aloe Vera
- Made in Switzerland
Inhibits bad breath
Protects sensitive teeth
- Counteracts dry mouth
- Healing and anti-inflammatory chamomile extract
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and hydrating aloe vera
- Antioxidant vitamin E strengthens skin barrier against free radicals
- Sodium Citrate inhibits bad breath and strengthens the teeth’s protective shield
- Mineralizing Cetylpyridinium Chloride repairs, fights bacteria and provides pro-active care for sensitive teeth
Use once or twice a day after brushing your teeth.
Rinse in closed mouth for 30-60 seconds. Then spit out.
For best results it is recommended not to eat or drink for 30 minutes after use.
This mouthwash is a supplement – not a substitute – to your regular dental hygiene.
2) Rinse mouth with water post use.
3) Use in case of a known hypersensitivity or allergy to one or more ingredients.
4) Use in association with other mouthwash products
For adults only. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Aqua/[water], glycerin, pvp, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, poloxamer 407, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium citrate, aroma/[flavor], potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, disodium phosphate, panthenol, limonene, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, bisabolol, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium fluoride, sodium saccharin, bht Contains: Sodium Fluoride 225 ppm f (0.05% active F)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on all orders over 50€. You'll receive your order an estimated 1–4 days after shipment.
Come and visit us!Opening hours
If you are nearby, visit us in our shop in Kavala-Greece. We will be happy to advise you personally!